Monday, August 30, 2010

Stunning NYC Studio

I had seen this gorgeous studio with its black and white palette in a magazine a few months ago but for the life of me couldn't remember which one (I would've known if my boyfriend hadn't purged all my home decor mags but that's a whole other story!)

So I've been searching like mad and finally found it again - Designer Ellen O'Neill shares her tiny but stunning Gramercy Park studio with House Beautiful.

It is my dream to live in Manhattan and I can tell you right now this would be the decor I would have in my dream Manhattan apartment!

Isn't this studio just gorgeous? I love the homemade chandelier and faux giraffe rug. The room even has my requisite black and white stripes!



An easel is used to hold pictures.


A daguerrotype setter's station serves as a bar.


This farm table works as both a desk and a dining table when she entertains. The large mirror is fantastic and would make the room appear larger than it is.


If a tiny bachelor apartment can even have a library in it then why the heck don't I have one yet?!?!


Don't you just feel like curling up in this lovely apartment's daybed?





What do you think of this darling studio?
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?


Images via House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin